Thursday, October 21, 2021

Session 523 : Master Dave



When I walk into the public toilets what do I see? A sorry faggot Loser stark naked on the grimy floor. This sad fuck is lower than the dirt on my trainers and I prove it by trampling over this disgusting thing's body. I crush its filthy dick under the soles of my trainers. Haha! This pathetic creature wants pleasure so I demand it tug on its junk. While it masturbates like a monkey I spit straight into its miserable face. It can't even jerk off right!!! What a stupid snivelling Cunt! It's so satisfying lashing the sorry fuck, locking up its sad cock and attaching a leash. Now I've got a pup to parade around the neighbourhood so everyone can laugh and mock this dickless slave! Ha!
sexy young master and his small cock gay Post Fisting Session Jerk Off. British young men Jack Masters fucking before big cock fisting bondage gay first time Post Fisting. Young tattooed homo tied up and waxed by his Master whilst in Chastity! PISS - CBT - DOMINATION. Gay bondage ass l! icking movies Master Sebastian Kane has the saucy Aaron Aurora to. Boy big cock fisting bondage gay first time 3gp Master Sebastian Kane has the sweet Aaron Aurora.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 8:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 519.0 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alex Mason

Release Year: 2021 Studio: OnlyFans Models: Alex Mason Genres: Oral Sex , Rimming , Anal Sex , Bareback , Masturbation , Cumshots ...